Thursday, September 20, 2012

15 Years ! I can't believe she's still with me.

This post is a bit self serving ! Today serves as the 15th anniversary of my marriage. I can't believe she's still with me. Here's to 15 more !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let's be improved !
Seko Varner is from Positive Vibes Financial, a World Financial Group team of financial services agents. This team specializes in debt reduction, investments, and insurances. Seko is in high demand as a special events DJs and owns the event marketing service Happily Ever After.Be. Seko has diverse background in business, counseling and special education. He has been real estate agent, a school  counselor, a teacher, and an Intensive In-Home Counselor. In addition Seko is active with numerous Youth Mentorship programs and has a background in radio and television media. Visit http://www.HappilyEverAfter.Be for more details.

No comments: