Sunday, February 3, 2013

My brothers are Baltimore Ravens ! Dad is so proud !

In honor of the superbowl I wanted to post a photo of my brothers playing for the Baltimore Ravens !


O.K................They are my fraternity brothers.......... I'm still tossing up my hooks !
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  !

America, Enjoy the Superbowl !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seko Varner is from Positive Vibes Financial, a World Financial Group team of financial services agents. They specialize in debt reduction, investments, and insurances.

Seko is also in high demand as a special events DJ and owns an event marketing service. Seko has diverse background in business, real estate, counseling and education.

Seko is active with numerous Youth Mentorship programs and has a background in radio and television.

Visit www.HappilyEverAfter.Be or call 757-248-3820 for more details.

No comments: