Monday, February 11, 2013

Considerations - I can't equals I don't enjoy...

Bob Marley has a lyrical that says something like 'Everybody wants Heaven, but no one wants to die.' Today I was listening to the Metaphysical discussions of KRS ONE and this thought came to me. My interpretation of the thought coming to me leans me to believe that this awakening came to me because I asked The Almighty a few days ago for guidance to better guide a child who is struggling to achieve against life's gravity. Here's that thought:

When one says "I can't" they a frequently saying "I don't enjoy the act of." I told a friend a while ago that I can't watch movies over and over again as it bores me. The more enlightened understanding is I don't enjoy the re-watching because the element of surprise is missing. I enjoy the elements of surprise. I have a counseling client that frequently says "I can't sit and listen to that boring teacher." The more enlightened understanding (looking deeper) leans toward an understanding that the client doesn't enjoy the event.

I am now moving towards guiding that client to add an enjoyable activity and pairing it with that boring teacher's lecture. Possibly drawing, writing lyrics, whatever.... I'm going to now take time to listen to myself when I say "I can't." If you decide to join me in your personal "I can't" consideration experience. Leave me message. Let's grow together.

The KRS ONE video clip is here:  http://youtu.be/71yG030XZME  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seko Varner is from Positive Vibes Financial, a World Financial Group team of financial services agents. They specialize in debt reduction, investments, and insurances. Seko is also in high demand as a special events DJ and owns an event marketing service. Seko has diverse background in business, real estate, counseling and education. Seko is active with numerous Youth Mentorship programs and has a background in radio and television. Visit www.HappilyEverAfter.Be or call 757-248-3820 for more details.

No comments: